Information is based on active and pending properties as of June 10, 2020, and closed activity through May 2020.
Single Family Homes:
- Active – 135 homes with an average list price of $1,070,472 and 3,874 sq. feet
- Pending – 61 homes with an average list price of $753,096 and 3,258 sq. feet
- Closed – 95 homes with an average sold price of $666,838 and 3,160 sq. feet
- On average, homes sold at 95% of list price, and after 226 days on market
Condos and Townhomes:
- Active – 51 properties with an average list price of $329,807 and 1,728 sq. feet
- Pending – 22 properties with an average list price of $288,723 and 1,518 sq. feet
- Closed – 47 properties with an average sold price of $302,078 and 1,480 sq. feet
- On average, properties sold at 96% of list price, and after 202 days on market
- Active – 233* lots with an average list price of $255,814
- Pending – 13 lots with an average list price of $282,308\
- Closed – 29 lots with an average sold price of $210,594
- On average, lots sold at 86% of list price, and after 627 days on market
*<100K – 33 lots, 100 – 199K – 91 lots, 200 – 299K – 59 lots, 300 – 499K – 36 lots, 500K plus – 14 lots
SML Waterfront Single Family Home Sales Comparison 2004-2020
(Bedford, Franklin, Pittsylvania counties)
Bernard’s Landing Condo and Townhome Sales Comparison 2004-2019
Please contact me should you have any questions or if you would like an SML real estate market analysis completed on your property. I love referrals so if you know of anyone buying or selling please pass my name along to them or send me their contact information. I will take great care of them!
There’s no registration required to search and if you have questions about any properties you find or specific areas of this unique market, give Deb a call at 540.721.1488 to get the information you need.
Deborah F. Beran, Inc. Associate Broker
RE/MAX Lakefront Realty, Inc. 6655 Scruggs Road, Moneta, Virginia 24121
Information deemed reliable but do not guarantee the accuracy of the data. This data was gathered from RVAR, NAR and KCM.