Here is your monthly Smith Mountain Lake Real Estate Market Update for waterfront single-family homes, condos, townhomes and lots. Continue scrolling to see historical data as well as recent sales info on water access properties and many popular SML communities.
Click a name below to quickly jump to the report for that community.
Information is based on active and pending properties as of Jan. 6, 2022, and closed activity January-December 2022.
Waterfront Single Family Homes:
- Active – 24 homes with an average list price of $1,727,265 and 3,746 sq. feet
- Pending – 17 homes with an average list price of $1,296,771 and 3,176 sq. feet
- Closed – 225 homes with an average sold price of $1,041,327 and 3,212 sq. feet
- On average, homes sold at 100% of list price, and after 34 days on market
Waterfront Condos and Townhomes:
- Active – 15 properties with an average list price of $944,547 and 2,522 sq. feet
- Pending – 4 properties with an average list price of $438,500 and 1,256 sq. feet
- Closed – 88 properties with an average sold price of $469,614 and 1,559 sq. feet
- On average, properties sold at 99% of list price, and after 24 days on market
- *Active – 109 lots with an average list price of $435,729
- Pending – 17 lots with an average list price of $323,029
- Closed – 112 lots with an average sold price of $272,384
- On average lots sold at 92% of list price and after 415 days on market
* <100K: 22 lots, 100 – 199K: 32 lots, 200 – 299K: 20 lots, 300 – 499K: 18 lots, 500K plus: 17 lots
Please contact us if you have questions or if you would like a market analysis completed on your Smith Mountain Lake property.
SML Waterfront Single Family Home Sales Comparison 2004-2021 (Bedford, Franklin, Pittsylvania counties)SML-Waterfront-Sales-Compare-2004-2022-12.2022
Smith Mountain Lake Waterfront Condo and Townhome Market AnalysisCondo-Townhome-Market-Update-12.2022
Smith Mountain Lake Waterfront Lot Sales Market AnalysisLot-Waterfront-Sales-Market-Analysis-12.2022
Smith Mountain Lake Water Access Lot Sales Market AnalysisLot-Water-Access-Sales-Market-Analysis-12.2022
Bridgewater Pointe Condos Market AnalysisBridgewater-Condos-Market-Update-12.2022
Bernard’s Landing Market AnalysisBernards-Landing-Sales-compare-2002-2022-12.2022
Mariners Landing Market AnalysisMariners-Landing-Market-Update-12.2022
The Boardwalk Market AnalysisThe-Boardwalk-Sales-Compare-2010-2022-12.2022
The Waterfront Country Club Market AnalysisWFCC-Property-Market-Update-12.2022
Waverly Market AnalysisWaverly-Sales-Compare-2010-2022-12.2022
Vista Pointe Condos Market AnalysisVista-Pointe-Condos-Market-Update-12.2022
Westlake Pointe Market AnalysisWestlake-Pointe-Sales-compare-2000-2022-12.2022
Learn more about Westlake Pointe / Chestnut Creek /Copper Cove Golf Club and view properties for sale.
Note: Copper Cove Golf Club used to be known as The Westlake Golf and Country Club.
There’s no registration required to search and if you have questions about any properties you find or specific areas of this unique market, give Deb a call at 540.721.1488 to get the information you need.
Please contact me should you have any questions or if you would like an SML real estate market analysis completed on your property. I love referrals so if you know of anyone buying or selling please pass my name along to them or send me their contact information. I will take great care of them!
Deborah F. Beran, Inc.
Your Smith Mountain Lake Broker/Realtor®, ABR, CLHMS, CRS, GRI, MCNE
6655 Scruggs Road, Moneta, VA 24121
Phone: 540.721.1488 | Cell: 540.529.4229 | Fax: 540.721.2198
dba Deb Beran Properties
Information deemed reliable but do not guarantee the accuracy of the data. This data was gathered from RVAR, NAR and KCM.