Information is based on active and pending properties as of Sept. 8, 2020, and closed activity through August 2020.
Single Family Homes:
- Active – 66 homes with an average list price of $1,341,919 and 4,396 sq. feet
- Pending – 102 homes with an average list price of $783,835 and 3,358 sq. feet
- Closed – 250 homes with an average sold price of $701,582 and 3,265, sq. feet
- On average, homes sold at 96% of list price, and after 191 days on market
Condos and Townhomes:
- Active – 9 properties with an average list price of $589,378 and 2,437 sq. feet
- Pending – 34 properties with an average list price of $383,636 and 1,782 sq. feet
- Closed – 114 properties with an average sold price of $301,610 and 1,538 sq. feet
- On average, properties sold at 97% of list price, and after 195 days on market
- Active – 253 lots with an average list price of $395,365*
- Pending – 55 lots with an average list price of $300,518
- Closed – 76 lots with an average sold price of $228,802
- On average, lots sold at 89% of list price, and after 639 days on market
*<100K – 38 lots, 100 – 199K – 91 lots, 200 – 299K – 61 lots, 300 – 499K – 34 lots, 500K plus – 29 lots
SML Waterfront Single Family Home Sales Comparison 2004-2020
(Bedford, Franklin, Pittsylvania counties)
Bernard’s Landing Condo and Townhome Sales Comparison 2004-2019
Please contact me should you have any questions or if you would like an SML real estate market analysis completed on your property. I love referrals so if you know of anyone buying or selling please pass my name along to them or send me their contact information. I will take great care of them!
There’s no registration required to search and if you have questions about any properties you find or specific areas of this unique market, give Deb a call at 540.721.1488 to get the information you need.
Deborah F. Beran, Inc. Associate Broker
RE/MAX Lakefront Realty, Inc. 6655 Scruggs Road, Moneta, Virginia 24121
Information deemed reliable but do not guarantee the accuracy of the data. This data was gathered from RVAR, NAR and KCM.